Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Our Weekend

weekend1
weekend2

The weekend basically means LOTS of time with Dad since Zacho pulls 14.5 hour work days, 5 days a week (we miss him SOOO much!). So I get all kinds of breaks and can do fun stuff like make a giant french toast breakfast for the house hold ;-) In reality, though, I have so much help here at the house I could really take as many breaks as I'd like. It's so nice having everyone around, not only to help, but to share this first-time-Mom experience with. It's such an exciting time and every day holds so many fun conversations and adventures. I absolutely love having all of my family around me right now! Life is pretty darn perfect... except for those darn 14.5 hour work days :-/

8 comments:

Zach O. said...

Weekends like these are what get me through the 14.5 hr days. :)

jackie herself said...

love love love love. keep taking pictures and posting them, please. also, please move back to california with your entire extended family.

Sara Freeman said...

I concur with Jackie: take more pictures and get everyone to move back to CA. Please :)

michele cabiness said...

love that picture of your mom and Mac. I think I want your baby.

Shan said...

I love the last picture of Zach and Mac. Definitely a keeper!

Brittany said...

Awwww I LOVE his baggy new born clothes. Such a cutie.

Paul, Kami and Henry said...

Cute! I love scrunched up newborns. Your mom must be so happy to hang out with you all so much.

Amy said...

Yeah, the baby's adorable...but that french toast looks AMAZING! (Can you tell I haven't had breakfast yet?) ;)