Thursday, December 8, 2011

First Big Outting





Mac had his 2-week well baby appointment yesterday (which he passed with flying colors!) so we decided to extend the day and do a little shopping as well. It was heavenly getting out of the house! And the sling I made for him worked like a charm... Kept him tucked away from all people (aka germs) and kept him sleeping like a rock.

Today will have to be a recovery day for the both of us, though. This C-section deal is quite the force the be reckoned with. So back into PJ's I go and DVR here I come...

3 comments:

Marci said...

At least with this dang cold weather you don't really want to leave the house so much. I wish I was stuck in bed keeping warm :-). Your sling turned out super cute!

jackie herself said...

LOVE the fabric on that sling!

Stefanie said...

So glad you know when to say when. You stay in those jammies! =o) I remember staying in the house with Mallory for the first 2 weeks. I didn't want to take her anywhere. With Zach, I took him grocery shopping when he was 3 days old. WHAT THE? Seriously .. enjoy every moment with Mac. I love the newborn stage.