Getting ready for Mac has been SUCH a fun adventure! I have so many talented family and friends that have been SO generous in making cute things for him... these pictures aren't even HALF of the amazing/adorable things he's gotten. And we had a fun little baby shower a few weeks ago where he got EVERYTHING he needs. Seriously. I would open things and just say, "Oh YEEAAA, we DO need one of these!" :-) And then there's all the gifts from Mac's boy cousins who are willing to share their gear... high chair, bouncy chair, breast pump, sling, crib... the list goes on and on! THANK YOU!
Between all the things he's been gifted and all the things I've picked up along the way... I'd say we're ready for our lil' man.
Between all the things he's been gifted and all the things I've picked up along the way... I'd say we're ready for our lil' man.




7 comments:
he's waiting for us to get him some niners and spurs gear. :)
I CAN'T WAIT! I hope he comes today.
So exciting! I love the "Getting ready" process. Doing all the laundry and packing a bag .. carseat in the car for the first time .. it is SO exciting! Can't wait for Mac to come!
so exciting! It's going to be so fun-really, I promise. Try to remember all you can from that day. :)
I love the Xmas stocking. Adorable. I'm so excited for you Chrissy!
Yup...don't forget that binky clip! Us first time Moms are somewhat germaphobes. ;)
Everything looks so fun...I'm jealous of what you've got ahead of you! Enjoy and gooooooood luck!
Yay! Can't wait to see what he looks like! I got that gray and white striped outfit for Oliver too :-)
Post a Comment