Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Introducing:

MacAnnouncement


We are SO in love with our lil' fella.
As Zacho put it last night:
"We had no idea how good this can be!"

Color us amazed.




**birth story coming soon!

14 comments:

i kiss better than i cook said...

this picture is perfect!!! i'm so excited for you and zach and the newest addition

Stefanie said...

Love the picture. Can't wait to see more. Can't wait for the birth story. By "can't wait" .. I mean you better post more pictures and the story tomorrow!! =o)

I felt the same way about Mallory - I couldn't believe I had waited so long to have a baby. I couldn't believe how much I loved her and how amazing it felt to be a mom. Hope you're recovering well and feeling great. Sleep when he sleeps. take it easy. Don't get our of your jammies for at least another week. =o)

Marci said...

He is seriously the cutest! I wish I could hold him every day!

THE GROWS said...

PERFECT!!!
He is the cutest ever! i love him. :) Being a mom is the best feeling ever!! Seriously though I bet everyone has told you this, but it goes by soooo fast.

Barlow Fam said...

He is a doll. I too can't wait for the story. You'll love "owning" that story for the rest of your life and be amazed at how often you get to share it with other moms... we LOVE birth stories, good or bad they make us feel better about how we all succeeded. Oh, and I agree with Stefanie, don't get out of your Pjs. As soon as you do, people think you're back up to par. Take it easy!

jackie herself said...

he. is. perfect. wish i could snuggle him!

Laura Bain said...

He is so cute!!! I can't wait for more pictures!! Congratulations! Chrissy is a mom... wow!

Zach O. said...

i love this pic...i love mac...and i love you darlin. good times.

Shan said...

He is darling, Chrissy!

Tamara said...

He's perfect. Zach is SO right, you never imagine how incredible it will be...and how you just stare at him in amazement. Congrats! ...can't wait to hear the story! :)

melissa said...

Oh my oh my oh my. He is sooooo cute. And you thought I was the only one who could have such cute babies!!! ;) Girl, y'all have this in the BAG. Mac is such a doll (tough boy version, of course). Just thinking about you being a mommy makes me get all teary-eyed! Love you, girl. Zacho seems like a gem of a hubby and daddy. Hope I get to meet both of your boys someday! And don't forget - TAKE. IT. EASY. For at LEAST the next 3-9 months! xoxo

Danielle said...

He is PERFECT! So handsome! Congrats again!

michele cabiness said...

He is so stinkin cute! I want to kiss that little face all over!!

Kayley said...

he is SUCH a cute baby!!! Congratulations!