
November 17th is here! It's a beautiful day for a debut... But my opinion seems to not count for much ;-) we're both still healthy and hangin' in there. And at this point, all I'm hoping for is to not have to share my Thanksgiving dinner with the lil' guy... I love him, but he just takes up too much of my eatin' room!

6 comments:
C'mon little Mac! Dustin doesn't want to be the youngest among the cousins next week!
Tell Mac to hurry!! I can't wait to see pictures of the little dude. We're pretty excited for you guys.
I hope he comes soon .. for your sake. I have to tell you though (and don't be mad) =o) but Mallory was due on the 17th of November ... and she came on the 26th. Yup. 9 days late. I barely touched my thanksgiving dinner because I was so uncomfortable .. and she came 3 days later. SO annoying. I hope Mac is a nice guy .. and makes his debut soon! I need more belly pictures of you! I wanna see that baby bump! You are gorgeous. Hope you're feeling well and getting lots of rest.
He better come before we get there Friday or he'll have aunt Marci to answer to!
ahhhh! i can't wait for pictures! hurry up, little mac!
Aaron was born on Thanksgiving. I went in to labor while preparing the stuffing. The hospital gave me a sad version of a turkey dinner. It ended up being a good time for everyone to meet him though, since they were already in town!
Post a Comment