'Till the BCS National Championship Game!
(pic from Halloween, do I look like I'm straining to be peppy? Because I am.)
I actually got hooked enough (no pun intended :-)
to be sad that we're not ever going to be able to see
Shipley and McCoy play together
in the Texas uniform.
Many pics to come of the festivities from our little party!
A friend (thanks, Laura!) told us about THIS and
I fully intend on participating.
Hook 'em Horns!
to be sad that we're not ever going to be able to see
Shipley and McCoy play together
in the Texas uniform.
Many pics to come of the festivities from our little party!
A friend (thanks, Laura!) told us about THIS and
I fully intend on participating.
Hook 'em Horns!



9 comments:
I, for one, have lost a lot of sleep over Shipley and McCoy not being able to play together :) .... and your Halloween photo will surely get onto ksat, it is so cute.
I missed your last 3 posts because it wasn't updating on my dashboard. I think I have it fixed now, but it would have been heartbreaking to miss that shot of facial-haired, cowboy hatted, Zacho rockin' the geetar. wooh, close one.
Roll Tide Roll
haha, this is great. I have a friend in Texas who is just excited.
Love the flog, following :-)
i knew that was comin from cannon. the eyes of Texas are upon you buddy...hook em.
I would like to quote a favorite song of mine by Steely Dan.
"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide,
Call me........(Hook em Horns).
Can't wait till tonight!!!!
You should post some of the pics y'all already have on the KSAT website. They will be showing them on the newscast....or did you already do that?
Were we supposed to send them in before the big game? I just sent some from Halloween in case...!
I think you should post live feed of Zach watching the game! I'd be much more entertained watching his reactions than the game itself.
Post a Comment