Thursday, January 7, 2010

How to be a Good Wife: Lesson #38


Learn how to deal with a grieving husband.


championship game


(hint: do NOT take post-game pictures of husband.
I thought I was getting shots of him upset because of the game,
apparently I was getting shots of him upset at me :-/
Sorry, darlin'. The photographer in me gets carried away.)



Despite the outcome, I am excited for next year.
Although it was tough for Gilbert to step up, I am excited to see what experience does for him.
And I couldn't be more heartbroken for Colt McCoy,
his NFL career better make up for tonight.


6 comments:

Zach O. said...

trust me the disappointment and frustration were all directed towards the game babe...not you...just didn't feel so great going through a sucky moment like that and having pics snapped from every angle. no need for you to feel bad about it. hook em.

kelley said...

I agree with Zach...I was stunned and disapppointed...Oh, well...next year!!!!! (I wouldn't have wanted my picture taken either)

katieg said...

Last night when Leland and I were leaving the concert and found out that the Longhorns lost the first thoughts that came across our minds was, "How is Zach and what is Chrissy having to deal with?" :) Poor McCoy, what a way to end a brilliant college career.

Marci said...

I wanted to Zach's reaction as they started making their comeback...then I was glad we didn't have to watch him be sad when they didn't make :-(. As least they made up some of the difference and didn't get creamed, right? :-)

Diane said...

Great article on the Yahoo homepage this morn. Nothing about the bama win, it's all about the horns.

I don't know what to say about it. I hope this loss in no way affects McCoy's ability to attract the NFL. I think he faced a defensive line as close to NFL quality as college gets, his line obviously wasn't ready to protect him against the onslaught.

Kelley said...

Love your blog design. It is so YOU! Happy New year!