Every time we have little Chloe over, I open up my iPhoto and find a folder of these:

I love it. Isn't she beautiful?
--
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
Any fun plans?
--
(and thank you to everyone for your advice and well wishes regarding our loss...
I have beefed up our dinner menus for the week
in hopes to help Zacho cheer up quicker. And make up for taking pictures of him.)

I love it. Isn't she beautiful?
--
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
Any fun plans?
--
(and thank you to everyone for your advice and well wishes regarding our loss...
I have beefed up our dinner menus for the week
in hopes to help Zacho cheer up quicker. And make up for taking pictures of him.)

6 comments:
love the pics, our baby is growing up.
She is hecka cute. I swear she is a mini Chissy. The second picture looks exactly like you.
ok, oops I forgot I was logged in as carter. This is emily by the way. Carter isnt saying your little sister is hecka cute.
Wow, she looks soooo much like you. How fun! No big plans other than spiffing up my resume for job hunting next week. :/
i agree w em. i had to look twice because i thought that 2nd pic was you!!
Yeah I also saw the resemblance in the 2nd pic. Little Clo's growing up...
Post a Comment