Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Sabbath





(I have other shirts, I swear :-)

--

Applicable scripture for the week:

Mosiah 4:27

27 "And see that all these things are done in wisdom and aorder; for it is not requisite that a man should run bfaster than he has strength. And again, it is expedient that he should be diligent, that thereby he might win the prize; therefore, all things must be done in order."

--

Have a spiritual, relaxing, and delicious Sunday, everyone!




5 comments:

Cheryl Joy said...

Thank you ma'am! You do the same. :)

Lovely picture.

Brittany said...

I haven't noticed excessive wear of that shirt. It's cute. Zach's hair still surprises me but like I told him I like it!

Brittany said...

Oh and I've been enjoying that hot chocolate in the canister. The minty chocolate sticks are delish too!

JMay said...

Cute!!!

Amy said...

You two are ridiculously good looking.

:)