And, of course, Zacho and I are all things UT. I'm a cheerleader (Zacho would get mad if I didn't clarify that I am actually a member of the pom squad, which is NOT the same as the cheerleaders. But for all any one cares to know, I'm a cheerleader. And Zacho is Mack Brown. Although he's more of a Muschamp. But he would also get mad if I didn't clarify that he would have to not have a hat on to really pull off the Muschamp look.)
Although it isn't the best picture of our whole costumes, it's all I got for now!
Momma Freeman took a few pics as well and she'll post 'em up soon. In the mean time...
HAPPY HAUNTING!
![]() |


10 comments:
You guys are so cute. I seem to remember Zach doing that costume before:)
Actually Amber, that isn't even a costume for Zach
You two look adorable...very nice pic!
i should put this out there...seeing chrissy in that lil pom squad giddup was a dream come true for me. good times. (and hook 'em horns)
SO CUTE!!!ps--yay for the photo booth. we are doing one at the party at my house AND the school carnival!!
so cute - and so nice that you can get much more use out of your costumes :-)! I expect you guys to wear them everytime you watch a football game!
Hecka cute. You would of made a cute cheerleader, but much appreciated that you never were one. :)
Very cute, you totally look the parts! I don't see your sheriff star badge though?
Ah, very perceptive Brit! I think they'll show up in the pics on Mom's blog... they're on the sides of the pants.
oh I do see them!
You look really pretty in this picture! :)
Post a Comment