Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Out to Lunch


Went on a little lunch date with Pops.

Half-priced sushi and appetizers at Kona Grill. Cheap and Deelish!

Zacho's not a sushi kind of guy, as I'm sure you could imagine, so I jumped at the opportunity to go with Daddy.

My second favorite guy in this world.

me and dad





6 comments:

Diane said...

I love that photo of you two, you have always shared a special bond with daddy. I am glad you got to have a little date with your former number 1 guy...it helps take the sting out of being moved into the number 2 slot.

chloe said...

U r so cute cee cee

chloe said...

U r so cute cee cee

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lunch date! That was very tasty food. And it is always sweet to spent time with you!

katieg said...

Daddy-Daughter Dates are so much fun! I wish I lived closer to my dad so we could go on our little dates.

Brittany said...

What a fun date! It makes me miss my daddy-daughter dates for sushi at Miyake in Cupertino. Kona does sushi well though. yum yum