For today, well late tonight, is the day dear Zacho confessed his love for Chrissy,
under a full moon...

You see,
Zacho had been in love with Chrissy for quite some time.
He just didn't know when to tell her.
Chrissy was getting ready to take a long trip to Utah
to be the maid of honor at a dear friend's wedding...
without Zacho,
so he knew he had to tell her soon.
He also knew, it had to be before she left.
So late one night, while Zacho and Chrissy were enjoying a nice walk
in the brisk, cold air, Zacho started to act strange...
Chrissy asked, "You're not going to propose are you?!"
Sheepishly, Zacho replied, "No!!"
They continued their walk.
Down the big hill from Chrissy's parent's house,
around, and back up the hill again.
This is where Zacho knew he had to say something.
He stopped, he looked at Chrissy, and he nervously said...
"I love you."
Chrissy smiled, and through her grin she replied,
"I know!"
and she gave him a hug and said,
"I love you too."
--
THE END
(I am so crazy in love with this guy. More so than the day I said it back to him a year ago. Funny how that works, huh?)
under a full moon...

You see,
Zacho had been in love with Chrissy for quite some time.
He just didn't know when to tell her.
Chrissy was getting ready to take a long trip to Utah
to be the maid of honor at a dear friend's wedding...
without Zacho,
so he knew he had to tell her soon.
He also knew, it had to be before she left.
So late one night, while Zacho and Chrissy were enjoying a nice walk
in the brisk, cold air, Zacho started to act strange...
Chrissy asked, "You're not going to propose are you?!"
Sheepishly, Zacho replied, "No!!"
They continued their walk.
Down the big hill from Chrissy's parent's house,
around, and back up the hill again.
This is where Zacho knew he had to say something.
He stopped, he looked at Chrissy, and he nervously said...
"I love you."
Chrissy smiled, and through her grin she replied,
"I know!"
and she gave him a hug and said,
"I love you too."
--
THE END
(I am so crazy in love with this guy. More so than the day I said it back to him a year ago. Funny how that works, huh?)

7 comments:
Yay Love!
Such a cute story. Love it. Love that you guys are so in love. Adorable.
precious post.
I love memories like that!!!
Aw, I like that story. Such a wonderful story to tell your kiddos when you have em.
just one of many fine evenings with you. :)
Can we clone Zacho? That is truly amazing, and oh so sweet!
Post a Comment