You guys are always so loving and supportive, and listen!,
So I know I can share even my complaints with ya'll...
And I have had some pretty consuming thoughts lately...
I've decided, I am going to make sure I go out of my way to express
thoughts of positivity, gratitude, and encouragement
to others when I feel efforts should be rewarded,
and be less prone to only be vocal
when things aren't going my way.
I just think that as a people, we tend to only feel compelled to speak out when we are wronged, and take positive experiences as entitlement, while staying silent.
(And it's not fun being on the receiving end of that.
Referring to a{n ungrateful} student.
Bless her heart.)
That is all. Just some thoughts.
I'm workin' through it :-)

1 comments:
Good perspective.
Sometimes it's hard to realize when you need to take a step back and re-evaluate.
But for the record, you seem happy and gracious to me!
Post a Comment