Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What Might Have Been


Chrissy & Zacho





circa 1960















circa 1988

















circa 1996
{http://yearbookyourself.com}




10 comments:

The Mighty Winstons said...

You two are cute. I especially like the "Saved By The Bell" pictures from 1996!
-Liz

Shan said...

That's freakin' awesome!

Zach O. said...

yea the '96 i'm rockin the zack morris!

Jana said...

what cracks me up is that your husband looks totally natural in these photos... especially the last 2! haha

Amber Faull said...

Those are great! I especially like Zach in the 80's.

Anonymous said...

Those cracked me up. I'll have to try that. Hilarious.

Brittany said...

Zach should seriously consider the mullet.

Diane said...

Dad was laughing so loud I had to come in the office to see what he was looking at. THIS IS HILARIOUS! I definetely had the 90's 'do. Zach actually looks good in all of them; you, however, have some uuugly hairdos goin' on.

Anonymous said...

This is Too funnny!

Rebex said...

Oh gosh, I'm loving this! It never gets old. Haha!