The following is a post from another blog that absolutely MADE MY DAY. I just had to share it with you all.
It was written by my wonderful friend.
"As I was dragging myself up to the library a few minutes ago, I noticed a young blind guy making his way down the steps. I steer clear of anyone carrying that white stick because I've already had a few close encounters. I view it as a warning to all within a 15-foot radius: Beware! This guy, however, could trip me any day of the week. He wasgorgeous. Not the type of guy I'm typically attracted to, he had several tattoos and a pierced eyebrow. For some reason, though, I couldn't stop gawking. I found myself thinking, I could totally nab him; he's blind!And, How cool would it be to date a blind guy - I'd never have to feel insecure about how I look! I watched as he approached me, admiring his beautiful arms and worrying that he might stumble on the last step. When I realized I was beginning to stare, I bashfully looked away. Then it dawned on me that he can't see! With the confidence of a super model, I locked my gaze on him until he had passed me by. It felt great."

3 comments:
So if we imagine everyone is blind, we would always act with bold confidence....something to think about.
I just looked at yesterday's post and it made me laugh all over again. From now on,I am going back to that post whenever I need a smile :)
your friend needs to write books
Post a Comment