...the joy of being tagged!

(so Mom, Chloe, Marci, Brit, Kayley, Angie, Amber, Amy, Aubrie, Dad, Zachos and anyone else who reads this and desires {but if I just mentioned you and you DON'T desire, you still have to :)}... you've been tagged)
It's been a while since one of these has come my way on blogger... perhaps it's the same story for you.
Without further adieu, I give you:
65 questions you've NEVER been asked.
(except I've discovered you've probably been asked at least 1 of them before)
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair, because then, I can apply my conditioner and let that soak in while I take care of the rest of my business. My highlighted chunks of hair need extra conditioning time.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Grey. But really I don't have a favorite hoodie. It's too hot for them.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? yep, and it's a good thing because I've signed on for eternity with him.
4. Do you plan outfits? always. without fail I am thinking of what I'm going to where here, or there, or what Zach's going to wear... and usually, when someone tells me they are going somewhere or doing something, my first question is "what are you going to wear?". I have a file saved in my iPhoto called outfits and I have 78 different pairings I've put together, taken pictures of, and referred back to in times of desperation ("WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?!" moments).
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? I need to use the restroom. (I'm sorry, but don't we all get asked this question a gazillion times a day? "hi, how are you?")
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? Our Anthropologie bedspread. It has bits of red. Don't think I can handle a solid red one. Which reminds me, on the last questionnaire that I filled out for fun (on facebook) I put my favorite color as red. Well, I actually said "Probably Red" and I'm glad I put that probably in there. Because in reality, I just can't decide. I don't want to place any boundaries on myself with that question.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I am awful at remembering dreams. Just awful. Zacho on the other hand is remarkable at it. Just yesterday, I sat down at the piano and told everyone I finally remembered my dream from the night before, and here I am today and can't even remember what I said!
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Yea... I meet new people at work all the time. It gets really old. I'd like to just know everyone, know their name, and actually build some sort of casual relationship instead of brief hello's here and there from people you never know if you'll see again.
9. What are you craving right now? Anything that will suffice for dinner. Zacho just asked me what I wanted and he mentioned all the leftovers we have. So right now, I'm thinking red and white mastacciolli with garlic bread sounds pretty clutch.
10. Do you floss? Honestly, I think I can say 'never' here and not be exaggerating. Funnily enough, I have but one cavity.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Sorry, I've been asked this before too. Just kidding. Um, a rabbit comes to mind. Specifically, Peter Rabbit, from Beatrix Potter
12. Are you emotional? Yes. Perhaps this will be too much information for you all... if so, skip by all means. But. Birth control has made me a bonafied nut case. I make the biggest deals out of nothing! I feel like I am taking crazy pills nearly 2 out of the 4 weeks in a month. But the problem is, I don't know that's the problem until I'm back to norms and I look back at what happened and think "My word, I gave Zacho hell about that for no reason!"
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it. It hurts my teeth to bite it. I know what you're all going to say "maybe it wouldn't hurt if you flossed more often!" right.
15. Do you like your hair? yea, I do wish it were a little thicker and had a little more body to it. But that's why I tease it.
16. Do you like yourself? yes. It hasn't come easy for me though. But once I decided that it was important to, I set out to do it.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W.Bush? Sure, why not. I don't know, nor do I care, about anything regarding politics. It's draining, I always feel like politicians and the people who follow them are just arguers who are looking to banter. Of course, this would come out in the conversation over dinner and he'd argue with me about it. But I'm sure it would be a good dinner, so that's why I'd still go.
18. What are you listening to right now? Zacho's Texas football game on his NCAA dealy on the PS3. He's playing Texas Tech. It's a big deal.
19. Were your parents strict? Not really. They were masters of guilt inflicted punishment. I remember getting spanked a few times (deserved), but for the most part I remember not doing things because I couldn't live with the thought of letting my parents down.
20. Would you go sky diving? Not likely. Although, I absolutely hate having fears and letting them cripple me. And while I am pretty afraid of heights, I'm also not really into doing things that risk my life in a big way. I'll rock climb, rappel, etc. But I'll draw the line at jumping out of an airplane.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes. I tried it for the first time when I was a nanny and I fed the kid mandarine oranges with cottage cheese and I finished it off before he could. Poor guy.
22. Have you met a celebrity? I've met the man who played the original hulk, some 80's model chick (my mom told me to go up to her and ask if her name was Kim. And I did. And it was.), a handful of Oakland A's players when Ricky Henderson and Dennis Eckersley were up in the mix, is Mark Madsen a celebrity?
23. Do you rent movies often? What is often? When we were dating we'd get them once a week or so. When I graduated from college and decided to move to Texas I rented them constantly. I'd sign up for a free 2-week trial from Blockbuster.com and rent all the movies I could get my hands on. Because I didn't have any friends and it was hotter than hades, I got caught-up on all the movies I'd missed while in college (and this is when I discovered The Office as well. Worth noting). As soon as the two week trial was up, I'd sign up for another one. Reading the fine print didn't reveal any rules against it.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in right now? My wedding band. I need to get it cleaned. They do it for free at the jeweler where it was made. I'm sure they do that because no body ever takes them up on it (case in point).
25. How many countries have you visited? 10 I think.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Probably. But I'm not one to be very good a jokes. I laugh too easily.
27. Ever been on a train? Lots. It seems that's all we did in Europe... we saw the entire area via train. But also in the Bay Area, in New York, and a few other places.
28. Brown or white eggs? Can't taste a difference really. But brown eggs make me feel more homey and domestic.
29.Do you have a cell-phone? Yes. I read an article (actually just read the title of the article) about the necessity of having freedom from being constantly available to people. It's stressful. And not healthy. And I've considered getting rid of it, but Zacho ix-nayed that idea.
30. Do you use chap stick? I've successfully weened myself off of Burt's Bees. That stuff is like crack-cocaine.
31. Do you own a gun? No, but I still have a goal to get my concealed weapons license and buy a baby glock. Especially if Zacho gets into the AF. I will be alone too much and I don't think I'd get any sleep without one under my pillow.
32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes. I think they are ridiculously unnecessary. To quote Seinfeld "the Chinese... They're stickin' to the chopstick! They've seen the fork... they're still stickin to the chopstick."
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? The one and only, Zacho.
34. Are you too forgiving? That's a horrible thing to think about oneself. People who are greatly forgiving are saints in my eyes.
35. Ever been in love? Currently.
36. What are your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Work, Mommy-ing.
37. Ever have cream puffs? For the first time at my Brother's wedding reception. They're pretty good.
38. Last time you cried? Last weekend (remember #12?)
39. What was the last question you asked? How many spaces do you put before you begin a new sentence. (I asked Zacho that) Now, before you judge me and think that's a lame question, the reason I asked is simple. I wrote a newsletter for work last month and got it back from HR with some needed edits. The main one was that I needed to put only ONE space between all my sentences. That is just plain incorrect. But I didn't want to lose my job. So I conceded.
40. Favorite time of the year? I like all seasons. Almost all holidays. Birthdays. etc. But I think I'd have to say that our anniversary is going to be my favorite time of the year... because so far, our marriage was my favorite time of this year.
41. Do you have any tattoos? No. But I do like them. Sometimes. Not when people have lots of them, and in the wrong places. And not of the wrong things. And not on the wrong people. But done correctly, I like them. Sometimes.
42. Are you sarcastic? Depends on my mood. I find that if I am in a very happy, churchy mood where I love everyone and things are great, then no, I'm not at all. And I find it very off putting. But most of the time I'm pretty sarcastic ;)
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No
44. Ever walked into a wall? Yes, I do it quite frequently. Something the average person might not know, is that when one is deaf in one ear, they can't tell how close objects are to the side of them that is deaf, and often times they run into things, hit things, knock things over, stub toes, etc.
45. Favorite color(s)? Refer to #6
46. Have you ever slapped someone? No... but I have been in a situation when that would have been quite the thing to do, but I chose to shove instead.
47. Is your hair curly? I will say no to this. Although I can finangle it to do so.
48. What was the last CD you bought? Dave Matthews "Big Whiskey and the Groo Grux King"
49. Do looks matter? I think so. I think it makes people treat you better when you look presentable. Also, I know I feel better about myself when I try to fix up. And lastly, I would have never married Zacho if he weren't smokin' hot.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Yes. But if I were the cheater I don't know. I have a much harder time letting myself off the hook than others.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? is $40 sky high? It's definitely not worth that much. So I'm going to say yes.
52 Do you like your life right now? If I didn't, I would take immediate action to rectify. There's nothing worse than misery.
53. Do you sleep with the T.V. on? No, although I could. Something the average person might not know,is when one is deaf in one ear they can sleep ANYWHERE!
54. Can you handle the truth? Depends on my sanity level. See #12. (by the way, I think they are really starting to grasp at straws here for a 'never been asked before type of question'.)
55. Do you have good vision? 20/20... in fact, I was lying in bed the other night shutting one eye and testing to see how long it took the opened eye to focus on what it was looking at. Then I'd shut the other eye and do the same just to see if there was any room for improvement. It seems as though my right eye is stronger than my left.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I think it's normal to dislike lots of people. I dislike Hitler, Bin Ladin, people of that sort.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Before work, almost never. Something the average person may not know, is that when one is deaf in one ear, you aren't one for phone conversations. The phone is just not my preferred method of communication.
58. The last person you held hands with? Zacho
59. What are you wearing? Basketball shorts and a tank top. The shorts are burnt orange the tank is hot pink. I'm a real looker right now. Furthermore, I came home from work today and undressed to find that I had my underwear inside out all day. So add that to the list of things I'm wearing :)
60.What is your favorite animal? I don't want to spend my time thinking about this... 65 questions is a lot and I'm not 5 years old anymore, so I don't have a token favorite animal to spout out.
61. Where was your profile picture taken? (on Facebook) in downtown Helotes.
62. Can you hula hoop? Yes ma'am (or sir)
63. Do you have a job? Luckily I do, and I feel blessed to.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Postage for wedding gift 'Thank You's'... be on the look out for yours! (as long as I had your correct and current address, it's in the mail)
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? plenty. Got locked out of the house in Provo constantly.

6 comments:
Thanks for giving me a little project this morning :)
65 questions is a SERIOUS tag!
#22 Kim Alexis
#31 Under pillow, not a good idea
#39 1 after a period, 2 after a colon
How do I get this on my blog?
So I would like to be able to post something witty here.
But apparently no wittiness is forthcoming.
So I'll just say this was interesting! Thanks for posting. 8]
I love the outfit/photo idea... I think I might do that myself...
The average person now knows a little more about you than your unilateral deafness :)
I can vouch for being cell-phone free. I planned to renew back in June of 07 and I'm still waiting until I feel like I need one. Somewhere along the line (fairly recently) I learned the one-space rule as well and have been using it ever since. Someone needs to go to Brookvale Elementary and give them the memo.
Post a Comment