Monday, July 13, 2009

Who Else...



...would be at your doorstep the second you get home from work (power drill, Pvc pipe, and wire in hand) ready and willing to hand-cover the chairs around your dinner table, hang a mirror above your couch, and double the hanging space in your closet... all the while offering a fabulous tid-bit of advice on making delicious scalloped potatoes in a much timelier manner than Betty Crocker suggests?


If you haven't already guessed...



It's Mom.








I love her.

9 comments:

Diane said...

She loves you too :)

Marci said...

That was so cute. What would we do without our mothers?! I'm glad I get her help and advice too :-)!

Anonymous said...

I was going to say Dad, until you mentioned Scalloped Potatoes. Your mom is amazing.

Brittany said...

Aww mom is so fantastic for home help...send her my way please!

k said...

I want her to come to my house too :)

Yangster said...

How cute! You are so much like your mom. You inspire me to decorate. BTW I LOVE the new banner. Very cute.

Kayley said...

moms are awesome :)

Fenima said...

Lucky, you have a handy mom...looks great. How is marriage life? Hopefully as fabulous as you are.

Kelley said...

me too!