
I taught 5 Spin classes this week, plus Bootcamp, Yoga, and Brick.
While thoroughly enjoying each one, I came home today exhausted (yes, taught a Saturday class) and wanting to have some seriously delicious dinner.
Breakfast.
Mm Mm Good. Notice my double beverage consumption? Two glasses: one for chocolate milk (which I was craving hard core) and one for OJ.
As Zacho would say, "we threw down a rowdy grub".

6 comments:
I LOVE breakfast for dinner. So delicious.
Mmmmm looks deeelish. I love breakfast dinners. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, and pancakes are so yummy but I am never hungry enough at breakfast time, so having it all for dinner is the perfect solution.
p.s. We loved having you over this afternoon. Thanks again for the DVD's, I viewed all of them and they are great!
hey look at my latest post...we had the same idea with breakfast for dinner! Also you've inspired me to attend our free classes at the gym on base again (I kind of forgot about them since we were sharing one car for the last 6 months and therefore I couldn't make it to the classes). But I've been going to boot camp and circuit training classes pretty consistently, occasionally the ab class and some others. I love it!
Two words: Dee-Lishis. Girl, my sister-in-law teaches mad classes at the gym and man can she throw down some rowdy grub too. That's the great thing about those classes--it allows you to eat whatever you want, whenever you want.
Since when do you know how to do spin, yoga etc. and let alone teach it? Did I miss something? Is that what you are doing these days? Thats awsome!
Post a Comment