Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Canary Yellow



and Robin's Egg Blue.


"Why?", you ask...



...Why NOT?! 


(and because I needed a change.  As if I haven't had enough changes in my recent past, right? :)  


Also, introducing: "A Zacho" to The Life of A Chrissy.  He's made a few cameos, and will now be a regular character in The Life.  3 cheers for that :)



9 comments:

Brittany said...

I love your new blog colors, your male "regular," and the unmentioned new addition of the flowered dress!

melissa said...

Ooh, fancy schmancy. I can't wait to hear more from the married version of my favorite Chrissy. :)

Anonymous said...

I love it. Beautiful! Can't wait for more from you and Zacho. By the way, do you call him that on a regular basis, or is it just "Zach"? =o)

Zach O. said...

glad to be featured...sounds like good times.

Diane said...

Me likey

Kelley said...

I'm lovin' canary yellow and robin's egg blue!

Diane said...

So I need some help getting my own colored backround and those beautiful large photos on my blog.

Brittany said...

I don't want to be a "Debbie Downer" now either to you as a newly married working woman, but I want to see some new posts of The Life of a Chrissy and a Zacho :)

Anonymous said...

Daddy downer here.
We do need some new posts.
I should talk, my last post was Feb. ha.