I'm so proud of you Chrissy! You have earned a Master's degree that you will carry with you for the rest of your life. How wonderful is that! I love you!
PS If we call you "MASTA CEE" will you rap for us?
Your outfit is ADORABLE!! I loved your last post, both very monumental outfits. I'm so excited that you're getting married!! You are so accomplished, and I am so proud that you are practically family!
12 comments:
Congratulations!!! We are so proud of you. Can't wait to see y'all. Love, Grandpa and Grandma F.
congrats! wish we could have been there, master
congratulations Master Chrissy! :)
Woot Woot... Congrats soon to be married lady!1
Yahoooo!!! that is so awsome. congratulations. I can't believe you went to school that long. goooo.
i love that you wore the cowgirl boots.
When you were younger, I remember encouraging you to finish things you started. I am officially silenced.
Your accomplishment is VERY impressive, I love you.
I'm so proud of you Chrissy! You have earned a Master's degree that you will carry with you for the rest of your life. How wonderful is that! I love you!
PS If we call you "MASTA CEE" will you rap for us?
oh yea...i would definitely get on board with calling you masta cee if you'll rap (and dance) for us.
Your outfit is ADORABLE!! I loved your last post, both very monumental outfits. I'm so excited that you're getting married!! You are so accomplished, and I am so proud that you are practically family!
Congratulations Chrissy! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment