Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Outfits



I took the morning to clean up, and start organizing things in my room... which will soon be uprooted and transferred to my and Zacho's first place of joint-residence.  We have yet to coin a name for it.  Stay tuned.


While cleaning, I realized I had my two newest outfits (and rather important outfits at that) hanging on my dresser.  I decided to leave them up there.  Graduation gown for May 9th and white petticoat for June 6th.    


4 comments:

Zach O. said...

you look great in any outfit...but i'm very pleased about the significance of both of these ones. well done babe.

Yangster said...

awwww they are 2 very important gowns. So where are you two going to be living?

Diane said...

Well, I've worn ONE of those outfits, wish I had the other....
CONGRATULATIONS Chrissy, I am soooo proud of you!

Rebex said...

Yay for new outfits...especially these ones. :)