Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blessed.




Yesterday,


Zacho got the job.

We got our apartment.

I had my second fitting.


and tonight is my bridal shower.




...Feeling very blessed...

14 comments:

Zach O. said...

i can't wait to see you in that dress. and it's amazing how things are just falling into place huh? i'm feeling very blessed too. good times. ;)

THE GROWS said...

I can't wait to see that dress. It looks like it is going to be gorgeous. wish I could go to your shower. Why the heck do you have to live in Texas? miss you. hope all your wedding plans are going great. It's coming up so fast.

Marci said...

I'm so glad Zach got the job and that you got your apartment too!!! Have fun at your shower tonight and be sure to post all aobut it! Everything is falling into place :-)!

Lisa and Mark said...

i'm loving the way that dress is looking so far. dupioni silk??

John and Tawnya Hoover said...

The Lord blesses the faithful... looks like things are coming along splendidly!!i am so happy for you. cant wait to see pics

jackie herself said...

oh. my. goodness. oh how i wish i could be there for all of this...i agree with em. why the heck do you have to live in texas!!! still, so happy for you...

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all the good news. How wonderful for you both. Life is sweet huh?

Kayley said...

have fun tonight! and congrats on all the good news!!

Rebex said...

Yay for everything falling into place! I can't believe how fast it's coming up. I'm so excited for your big day! :)

Diane said...

Lisa knows her silks!

Brittany said...

hey let's see your shower pics!

Diane said...

I second that, Brit!

Anonymous said...

Congrat's on all your good news!...I'm also looking forward to your shower pics.

THE GROWS said...

Hey, I keep checking your blog to see if you blogged. How is all the planning going? I cannot believe you are getting married next weekend. I hecka wish I could make it. call me when you get a chance.