and a little video that keeps us laughing... this guy loves his baths...
(and you're welcome for the extra care I took to maintain my son's modesty ;-)
Have a great weekend!
Copyright © 2009 The Life of a Chrissy, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
6 comments:
Those are some killer dance moves! You guys look so happy! And I still can't get over how much he looks like you! And he has your same gorgeous smile!
so cute!!!
Oh My Gosh! That is the cutest bath video. He loves it!
That video is hilarious! It looks like he is running really fast. So awesome. I'm glad you got it on camera!
Hahahaha! That's so awesome. I think he looks like he's training for a big fight or something. :)
He looks like a sprinter. Maybe 200 meters, but he wasn't breathing hard he might be a 400 runner.
It made Papa laugh.
Post a Comment