I know when I'm away from my lil' man I wonder what happens and how his day goes. And this little guy is seriously so fun... I loved-LOVED making this video. I guess it's the photographer in me. And maybe the Mommy in me, too. So Bitty, here you go! I present to you... A day with Dustin...
**music by Matt Costa

9 comments:
That is ADORABLE!!! You did such a great job! Such interesting angles and affects. What a little treasure for Britt!
Awwwwwwwww! I LOVED that! What a happy, busy little guy! I laughed the hardest at the eating and diaper changing parts, it's good to know he pulls the same silly pranks with others :-)
I loved it! (I love videos) this inspires me to document a day with Brynlynn.
He is SOOOO cute!! Great video. You're such a fun autnie. xo
Great video auntie Chris! Excellent choice of music. You are very good at this stuff!
Hilarious. Loved the high chair scenes. Awesome. Great job! Love the music, loved all the different angles. Way too creative.
Well, you can add videographer to the ol' resume. Your talent never ceases to amaze me. This is just wonderful...and it perfectly captures the unique qualities of Dustin ♥
Really nice job darlin. You are so talented and creative. I love that about you. My favorite parts are the donkey scene, and when lil D is lookin out the window.
Really nice job darlin. You are so talented and creative. I love that about you. My favorite parts are the donkey scene, and when lil D is lookin out the window.
Post a Comment