Monday, July 11, 2011

Saturday Night, Date Night

date night1

I can't say Zacho and I are always the best at going out on date nights once a week... that would be because we go out on date nights probably about 3 times a week :-) So I have been quite in need of some good ol' fashioned 'get dressed up and go out'. And when I realized Chloe and I hadn't had a sister night in sooooo long, it seemed like the perfect excuse to get out of the house!

We happily settled on Chili's as our restaurant of choice. Chloe loves their fried chicken and I LOVE their quesadilla explosion salad. And who can argue with their 2 for $20 deal? Appetizer and two entrees for just 20 bucks. Sold.

date night2

And while we were eating I asked Chloe all about her upcoming adventures in High School. And we started talking about how she will be getting a driver's permit next year (crazy!). I asked her if she had ever driven a car before, and she said no. Soooo, seeing an opportunity to go down in the books as the coolest sister ever I quickly seized it right up and said, "let's go tonight!" I will never forget the little flicker in her eye when she heard that :-) So off we went to the nearest empty parking lot and THANK YOU iPHONE for once again making my life even more cool than I could ever imagine, I snapped a quick video of her special first-time-driving moment for all to see!:

date night3
Just moments before!



4 comments:

Brittany said...

Looks like it was a fun date. Last week I taught Chloe how to play Go Fish. So let's let her decide who's the coolest sister teacher :-)

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jackie herself said...

LOVE THIS. im becoming more and more in love with video as time goes on. happy date night!

Diane said...

Hope you both had fun raiding my closet