My word, the last 3 weeks have flown by. Which is fabulous news for me. I leave to go see Zacho in exactly 3 weeks! I cannot wait. The 2-day drive is going to feel like eternity I'm sure, I just hope that time slows waaaaaay down once I get there!
I haven't gotten any letters from him for 2 weeks, but I was lucky and got a phone call yesterday morning before church. Bright and early at 8am! Best wake-up call ever :-) That was the first time I got to hear his voice in 6 weeks, and it was the weirdest thing. We just kept laughing at how weird it was to hear each other again. But he sounds great and like he's holding up very well. He reminded me that it was only 23 more days until we get to see each other. That's nothin'! And he was talking to one of his drill sergeants (who is actually the same age as him, and who's wife is expecting their first baby as well) about how he is having a lil' boy. The drill sergeant said he was lucky (his own wife was having a girl. Haha.).
I sent off a letter to him today with all the pictures from the last 2 1/2 weeks or so... with all the moving and packing, I couldn't get anything edited and printed off until yesterday. But here's what we've been up to!:
One whole day of painting (spray-paint rigs are the greatest inventions in the universe):

SEVERAL whole days of laying hardwood flooring (bamboo)... one board at a time...:

Packing up a giant house and headin' out! The middle shot is of my parents at the signing off of the old house, and the bottom one is me milking this pregnancy for all it's worth on our trip to Wal-Mart:

**As soon as we get things in some sort of order around here, I'll be posting the grand reveal of 'before and after' shots.
I haven't gotten any letters from him for 2 weeks, but I was lucky and got a phone call yesterday morning before church. Bright and early at 8am! Best wake-up call ever :-) That was the first time I got to hear his voice in 6 weeks, and it was the weirdest thing. We just kept laughing at how weird it was to hear each other again. But he sounds great and like he's holding up very well. He reminded me that it was only 23 more days until we get to see each other. That's nothin'! And he was talking to one of his drill sergeants (who is actually the same age as him, and who's wife is expecting their first baby as well) about how he is having a lil' boy. The drill sergeant said he was lucky (his own wife was having a girl. Haha.).
I sent off a letter to him today with all the pictures from the last 2 1/2 weeks or so... with all the moving and packing, I couldn't get anything edited and printed off until yesterday. But here's what we've been up to!:
One whole day of painting (spray-paint rigs are the greatest inventions in the universe):

SEVERAL whole days of laying hardwood flooring (bamboo)... one board at a time...:

Packing up a giant house and headin' out! The middle shot is of my parents at the signing off of the old house, and the bottom one is me milking this pregnancy for all it's worth on our trip to Wal-Mart:

**As soon as we get things in some sort of order around here, I'll be posting the grand reveal of 'before and after' shots.

9 comments:
The floors look AMAZING!!! I cannot wait to see all the before afters...and see them in person too!
It is going to look gorgeous, as all tigendoo projects do. I actually thought you were mom in the 2nd pic of you with the turban and mask on your forehead, don't think I've ever confused you guys.
Oh and your phone call with Zach sounds so cute. I'm glad you get to see each other so soon!
Okay, I'm lost ;.)
Your parents are moving to another home? Or are they helping you with your new home?
Send me to the posts to bring me back please.
I agree with Brittany and everyone else, what a wonderful wake up call.
;.)
yea, I do make it super confusing... I keep saying 'us, we, and our' when really it's all my parents ;-) They've moved and I'm just here helping them redo the new house and move out of the old one!
I'm so glad you got to talk to Zacho!! You are one tough cookie. Isn't it great to live close to your parents? I've been loving it the past 3 months. And I can't wait to see how the house all turns out!! You Freemans are some of the most creative people I know.
awsome. Your parents are amazing for knowing how to do all that remodel stuff!! And what the H is on your head? haha anyways you look cute all prego. and the picture with the baby in your overalls is awsome. love and miss you
I love the riding scooter thingy! You should be taking advantage of being pregnant - you only have a few more months to get away with it! I'm glad you got to hear from Zach, that had to have been a long two weeks.
looks great! & yes, thank you for clarifying. Chloe mentioned they were moving, but I wasn't sure if it was you & Zach since the move is so close. ps let them know I will use the old house if they need someone ;)
Post a Comment