They say when you're pregnant, you have very keen senses. And I definitely have not missed out on this. I about died when I opened a bottle of nail polish remover today because I thought the smell was going to make my brain explode. And my lungs. Right along the same lines, I've noticed that I can pretty much nab exactly which Disney character certain bachelor's from this season look like.
Here's my first two:
The masked-man, Jeff:

Ames:

So basically, pregnancy comes with ALL kinds of perks! Super useful character identification techniques, the nose of a Retriever, lots of vomit and nausea, constant sleep... Oh and being allowed to take awesome horse pills that smell pretty much amazing!
(I hope sarcasm is oozing out of your computer screens right now)
Here's my first two:
The masked-man, Jeff:

Ames:

So basically, pregnancy comes with ALL kinds of perks! Super useful character identification techniques, the nose of a Retriever, lots of vomit and nausea, constant sleep... Oh and being allowed to take awesome horse pills that smell pretty much amazing!
(I hope sarcasm is oozing out of your computer screens right now)

5 comments:
It is amazing ;.)
Keep discovering all the wonders of life that you were zipping by on.
;.)
Excellent observations! I couldn't believe Jeff came on with a mask, and I couldn't believe Ashley kept him as long as she did. Awkward... As for Bentley, DUDE. Why are Utah people always crazies?? Oh well.
And yeah, prenatals smell the worst. And they're giant! And you won't stop taking them for a LONG TIME, especially if you plan on nursing. But I guess there are worse things. I'm sure everyone has plenty of advice that they give to you freely, but have you tried taking a Unisom at night for the nausea? (doxylamine succinate, but the spelling may be off a letter or two) It helped curb my nausea almost completely. It's totally safe for preggos (my OBGYN was the one who suggested I try it) and I ended up taking it every day until delivery. You can get the generic stuff at Walmart for $4 for 30 pills. Not a bad deal. Just a suggestion. :) xoxo
You forgot to put Bentley in there, with his horns and tail
Wow you're visual skills and imagination are spot on with the Disney characters. Have you noticed your taste buds are also heightened? For me food I was craving tasted a DELICIOUS and made me so happy to eat.
Those Disney comparisons are right on! Please share more :-)!
Post a Comment