Thursday, June 16, 2011

down the road

changes

Remember when you first got married and you tried to imagine what your life would be like in 5, maybe ten years? Where would you work? Where would you live? How many kids? I feel like I am in some sort of time warp zone right now where I am staring down the barrel of my future and I can see exactly what's going to happen. For the first time it is crystal clear. Feels almost like I know something I shouldn't... and I really, really like it :-)

Big things are happening to this little Oliverson family, and it's JUST getting started! :-)

3 comments:

melissa said...

Chris, you sound so happy! I'm excited for you. It's nice to finally feel like your life is making big steps in the big picture, in the eternal scheme of things. Does that make any sense? You will ALWAYS be a mother to this little baby. Always. Isn't that crazy?? And isn't that so wonderful?? When I had Rush, (and I feel it again now with my new baby), it felt like I'm finally doing what I came here on earth to do. Being a mother is definitely the crowning experience of human existence. It's just...amazing.

katieg said...

You're so stinkin' cute! I hope all goes well for you and Zacho.

Cecilie said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm so excited for you! I feel like I'm living your life so I can see my future through yours. We have close birthdays, a year apart; we got married at the same age and season, a year apart; probably a year from now I should be baking a baby... It's nice to know that if I want to know where my life is going I just need to look to you!