





My Momma ALWAYS makes me feel so loved on my birthdays. She always knows the little things she can do to make me feel loved. Like putting swedish fish out on each plate for a pre-dinner snack. Or dessert, as she put it. But I prefer pre-dinner snack ;-) And my Daddy always cooks up the best BBQ. Like really. He cooks a mean BBQ. Whether it's steaks, lobster, or ribs (it's been one of those three for the last 8 years) it is ALWAYS incredible. Always. AAAAAnd, Zacho got a thorough lesson on how to duplicate his rib recipe so now we can have them whenever we want!!!!! Needless to say, it was a fabulous birthday and everyone made me feel so loved. The babies (minus Preston) came down for the weekend with Mike, I got phone calls and texts from all my loved ones, and my in-laws threw a cute little party for me as well.
Thank you everyone for the special day!
I feel very loved, indeed.

8 comments:
I'm glad you had a fun birthday and sad I missed it! Isn't it weird how we are getting older, but still feel the same as we did 10 years ago...I do anyway, and then I realize I'm like a full-fledged adult :-). Happy Birthday!
Oh, and I love that picture of Ella Bella!
Happy birthday dear Chrissy....and Marci, that feeling will be the same in 20 or 30 years from now :)
Happy Birthday Chrissy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday!
i totally thought of you yesterday while eating a bag of swedish fish. that candy always makes me think of you!
fun birthday. i can't believe how old we are! Crazy. I tried to call you back the other day.
Post a Comment