words can't express my appreciation for that pic of you in a Texas football tee shooting an M4.
ha, I knew Zach would think that photo was hot.
Hooah! I always see that on the banners around base :-) You'll fit right in.
You guys are hard core:) That looks pretty fun. Matt has never taken me shooting. He's done a lot of it himself, but hasn't actually bought a gun. That's mostly due to having three kids and not a lot of extra cash just sitting around.
oh and i love that you are gun people. My next sign that I make is going to have a pistol on it that says we don't dial 911
Post a Comment
5 comments:
words can't express my appreciation for that pic of you in a Texas football tee shooting an M4.
ha, I knew Zach would think that photo was hot.
Hooah! I always see that on the banners around base :-) You'll fit right in.
You guys are hard core:) That looks pretty fun. Matt has never taken me shooting. He's done a lot of it himself, but hasn't actually bought a gun. That's mostly due to having three kids and not a lot of extra cash just sitting around.
oh and i love that you are gun people. My next sign that I make is going to have a pistol on it that says we don't dial 911
Post a Comment