Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Zoo with the babies


On Saturday I was presented with a bit of a conundrum... Zacho and I had planned on going to the San Antonio Air Show for several weeks and I even rearranged photoshoots to make it happen. But then when I got word that Mike and Marci and the babies were going to be in town for a quick visit and they were going to the Zoo... I was SO torn!

Well, clearly... I chose the Zoo with the babies ;-) But it all worked out because the Air Show was in town for two days so we went the next day with my parents and Chloe (post coming soon ;-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Super cool hippos under the water!

Photobucket

And some sweet silhouette action in front of the hippos...

Photobucket

I sort of want this one's horns for my walls... would go well with the longhorns, no? :-)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Marci said...

I'm so glad you took pictures! Next time I have to go...I've been dying to see the hippos and the rhino because Houston doesn't have them. It looks like fun and I'll definitely be stealing some of these :-)!

THE GROWS said...

tell Marci that their kids are hecka cute!!! :)

Brittany said...

Way to work both events into your weekend! I love the shot on the lion statues.