I guess this is quickly becoming a little Oliverson Family Tradition for us. We really love taking these weekend getaways and going out of town for air shows! Even if they aren't super entertaining (as this last one proved) we still have a great time being together. And I get some cool pictures to boot! It was a really overcast day, with threatening rain clouds (that thankfully never came!) so some of the pictures have a gray/green/yellow feel that I really love so I decided to not edit it out. Keeps it more authentic for ya ;-)




Cargo Planes: Then and Now (crazy, right?)



I love the F-16 Viper demonstrations. They just come in, zip around, make a ton of noise, and then they're done. Literally in like 2 minutes.

We like the after-burners in this shot:


The main attraction for the show was the Air Force Thunderbirds (the equivalent to the Blue Angels)





Next up: Wings over San Antonio! November 6th... anyone want to join?!




Cargo Planes: Then and Now (crazy, right?)



I love the F-16 Viper demonstrations. They just come in, zip around, make a ton of noise, and then they're done. Literally in like 2 minutes.

We like the after-burners in this shot:


The main attraction for the show was the Air Force Thunderbirds (the equivalent to the Blue Angels)





Next up: Wings over San Antonio! November 6th... anyone want to join?!

5 comments:
I love the pictures you get from the air shows!
as always .. beautiful pictures. Love them all! Amazing.
oooh, the Tbirds have new plane graphics from when I saw them years ago. cool. I want to come that weekend, but we will have the babies....maybe they would like to come....probably too loud. We'll wait until Preston gets a little bigger -vroom vroom (as he would say). That first shot looks like Zacho has big sideburn chops
Great pictures! I can't help but think how cute these would be in a little boys room.
i really enjoy our lil tradition...too bad the hogs were a no show for houston eh? but i agree with marci, it's super fun to have the awesome picture to look back on from the air shows...lookin forward to some good ones of the f-22 at lackland. :)
Post a Comment