
We were driving home from dinner tonight and this Garth Brooks song came on the radio:
And I will sail my vessel,
till the river runs dry.
Like a bird upon the wind,
these waters are my sky.
I'll never reach my destination
If I never try,
So I will sail my vessel,
till the river runs dry!
It struck a chord with me.
It seems to be a sort of 'battle cry' for my days recently.
I'll never reach my destination, if I never try...
Well said, Garth, well said.

4 comments:
So many other inspiring quotes and lyrics come to mind, but that one does say it well.
I love it. Not only are those inspiring words, but that is an incredible picture. You Freeman girls and your talents.
Love the lyrics and LOVE the picture!
such a great song!! when i first purchased that cd i played that track over and over and over. love this song, love the picture and love you too
Post a Comment