I couldn't decide between the picture of his hat, jersey, and matching shorts laying out on the bed like a body ready for him to put on for the game or the picture above. But I liked the ball in the air action. So this won.
Go 'Niners!
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm guessing it's football season? =o) Hilarious. Love the picture.
What do you do with all your "free" time? (While he's busy anyway) I hope you have lots of craft projects to entertain us with! Can't wait.
Haha. I came out into the family room last night and football was on. I asked Ty "What is this?" He said "Pre-game season..." I said..."Great.... see you have Christmas!"
Stefanie, my freetime JUST went out the window. I WAS hanging out and cooking amazing dinners. But now I'm running from campus to campus making people sweat for me and taking pictures in the morning and evenings! But I am NOT complaining. Life is pretty dang great right now :-)
4 comments:
I'm guessing it's football season? =o) Hilarious. Love the picture.
What do you do with all your "free" time? (While he's busy anyway) I hope you have lots of craft projects to entertain us with! Can't wait.
Haha. I came out into the family room last night and football was on. I asked Ty "What is this?" He said "Pre-game season..." I said..."Great.... see you have Christmas!"
I love that he set out his outfit for the game. Way to rally and get in the mood!
Stefanie, my freetime JUST went out the window. I WAS hanging out and cooking amazing dinners. But now I'm running from campus to campus making people sweat for me and taking pictures in the morning and evenings! But I am NOT complaining. Life is pretty dang great right now :-)
Post a Comment