
Has this been the longest week in the world to any one else?!
Zacho and I keep looking at each other and saying 'what day is it?' and 'REALLY?'.
It has been so.stinking.hot. It's this time of year that we always sit at the dinner table and discuss how we hardly can believe that it EVER gets cold in San Antonio. There's been empty promises of thunder showers the past 2 evenings, which have brought pretty stellar sunsets.
Well I'm off for a photoshoot later today and then family time because Dubbs is home from BYU!
Have a lovely weekend, ya'll!
BYE!
**Oh and here's an awesome blog a friend of mine started... she is hysterical, and such a captivating, intelligent gal. I love just talking with her... and now we get to follow her blog! Her caveat when she sent me the link: "So, you can read it, or not. Whatever you want to do. :) Please keep in mind, even though everything on it really happens, it's a joke blog"

2 comments:
We've been struck by the 100+ heat wave too, so excited for it to let up in a few days!
I love her blog! She emailed me about it yesterday also. I hope she'll write daily, it's hilarious!
Yes, it has been the longest week ever. I am about ready to loose it. :-)
Post a Comment