Friday, June 4, 2010

Off We Go!


Photobucket


We are headed to California for Jackie and George's wedding!

I sent off all the ties last week... I love the collection she picked out!

I cannot WAIT to see everything put together!!!


I have to point out that these ties would have never been completed without my wizardress of a mother, who, after a short tutorial on tie making, whipped the majority of these together. Heaven bless mothers.

I'm gonna try and keep myself away from the computer all week.
You'll hear from me if I've failed ;-)

Ta-ta!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors! Love the ties. Have a great trip! Can't wait to see pictures!

Brittany said...

Oh good! I heard that you might not get to go with zach's leave, but I'm sooo happy for you guys. You have a fun trip planned. Have a great time!

Grammie Star Wars said...

Love the ties,

Okay when you return you must be willing to guide us to the understanding of making ties.

Please ;.)

Marci said...

I can't wait to see it all either, so you better take (and post) LOTS of pictures...or else :-)!

THE GROWS said...

ok! I keep checking your blog cause I want to see some pics of cal and the wedding.

Heather Ashby said...

I may have spent an hour looking through your blog today... I love your stuff. You're super creative. I wish you lived close so I could hire you to help me decorate my nursery!