
There's many a' day when Zacho and I can't stand waiting until 4:22 to see each other. So I hop in the car and rush to whatever location he can get to in his short 35 minute lunch window and we sit down for a speed date. I get there first, I buy whatever he ordered up, and I, along with the food, am sitting there waiting for him to arrive. He shows up, scarfs down the food, I get a few short sentences in, and we kiss goodbye.
And I'd do it day in and day out if I could.

3 comments:
Love that you're SO in love. I love that Wesley can come home for lunch. There's something wonderful about not having to wait ALL day to see each other. Just wonderful.
I am SO happy that you love and appreciate what you have- and take advantage of your close proximity. :)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
How romantic that is the best ;.)
Post a Comment