
not sure why I was being so ambitious, other than because a lasagna sounded deeelish, but I wanted to see if I couldn't successfully recreate my Mother's scrumptious lasagna recipe.
although it was quite yummy, it is a LOT of food (you were right, Dad) and we only ate ONE row from the pan! Probably our poorest effort at dinner to date.
Here's Zacho modeling our poor performance, and his burly facial hair.

Well Happy Easter weekend, friends! I completely forgot to decorate for this, and am not feeling in the spirit at all. Does the fact that we don't have any children help excuse my anti-festivityness?

9 comments:
you didn't say how it turned out. hope your poor performance is no indication.
a re-read reveals that it was quite yummy. read slower, diane.
Looks like ya'll need a little help finishing that lasagna.
We live pretty close by.
Good work. I am surprised you guys could only take on 1 row! I haven't tried it yet, mostly because I don't have a mondo-sized casserole dish, where'd you get yours? It's cute
i should also point out that i had a huge olive garden lunch that hampered my performance.
I actually made that exact thing today...how funny! It does make a TON! And Brittany, I used 3 8x8 dishes...one for Mike and the girls, one for a friend and one with gluten-free noodles, so you could do a 9x13 and an 8x8 if you don't have a huge dish too. It is a lot of work, but definitely tasty.
or just half the recipe... since we'll probably have to get rid of some of ours... I think Zacho's had enough lasagna for at least, um, 5 days.
now that i think about it though, i could take it to work for lunch pretty much every day next week. beats sandwiches.
Good idea to half the recipe or use separate containers. And Chris I reposted that Easter post with JPegs and it should work now.
Post a Comment