Monday, April 5, 2010

i was in kind of a funky mood all day, so what better to cheer me up than this?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Marble slab creamery... It was decent :-)

And we decided to cash in the two movie tix Zacho got from work to see a lil' movie called Avatar. It was low a budge type... doubt you've heard of it. We weren't expecting much :-)

and if this doesn't say "I refuse to jump on the 3D-Avatar-bandwagon" then I don't know what does.

Photobucket

surely he isn't smiling about the fact that he's now $11 poorer.

Photobucket

All in all, we really liked the film. We both left the theater smiling and quite talkative about it. I'd recommend you see it in the theater with the 3D experience if you've not already.
Though the glasses kinda hurt the bridge of your nose.... consider yourselves warned.

The whole evening was a lovely little pick me up.
Sometimes a gal just needs a good ol' fashion ice-cream-and-a-movie, ya know?



6 comments:

Diane said...

it would have been the perfect date if only Zach could have gotten a decent size bag of popcorn.

Brittany said...

I hope you kept those supa cool uncomfy glasses for a Halloween costume!

Marci said...

I'm glad you guys saw it in the big theater...and that you posted a pic in your glasses. Our looked more normal, if that's possible :-). I've been craving some Coldstone (my personal ice cream place of choice) and I just may have to go now...YUM!

Carter G said...

k so one of our Christmas presents from my parents was to see Avatar u in 3D and we loved it. It was the funnest theatre experience ever. I hecka want to see it again in 3D. Glad you liked it. And your lil date night looked fun too

Zach O. said...

since the poor economy marred our courtship...i'm quite enjoying having some available funds in the account and having fun dates with you...good times.

Cheryl Joy said...

Love your hair in the ice cream picture!