Monday, April 26, 2010

On Monday Nights


I can be found court-side at my Zacho's basketball games. Typically keeping low key, with maybe a few bursts of "Let's go white!" or "NIIICE!" :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

here's Zacho on a break-away from an intercepted pass...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm always the only wife, and I take a bit of pride in that :-)
And Zacho is definitely the most athletic, and I take quite a bit of pride in that!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute!

Also, looks like a nice night. We've had a few, but I'm still waiting for enjoyable evening weather.

Enjoy being a new aunt...again! Also, did you know Brad and Karlee are expecting?? I'm not in the facebook world so maybe someone posted it there. Just FYI

Marci said...

How cool that the court is outside! I guess, it's cool until the heat of summer :-).

Cheryl Joy said...

Aw, you're such a sweet wife. :)

katieg said...

I love that pic of Zacho on the bench with the ball out to the side. Did you dream that up or did it just all fall into place like that?

Diane said...

An outside court with a lit scoreboard!? Oh my, Texas and their sports.

Anonymous said...

I love that you are the only wife there. You're sweet and loving. I'm sure that Zach loves you being there, cheering him on. Boys like to show off when their girl is watching. I'm sure that makes him an awesome player! =o)

THE GROWS said...

Thats fun that they have Basketball leagues out there. It is fun being a cheering wife on the sidelines. Except being in Utah theres tons of us