... that out of 11 different Bachelor episodes,
only one has actually ended up in a lasting relationship.
I haven't taken the time to see if this is the case or not,
but without even trying I can think of at least 5 that didn't work out.
Nonetheless, I'm excited for the finale tonight. I guess I'm excited because I'm pretty sure Jake is going to be sorry who he chooses, and seal his doom. From my single/dating years, it was always fun to watch a guy go for the girl who makes his job easy, and in the end nothing comes of it (I realize this is mean, but because it was so predictable, it was entertaining :-). And I guess, since I'm excited for tonight, it never gets old!

9 comments:
Jason and Molly just got married, and even though he didn't pick her from the start, it all worked out in the end, and surely, the tv show deserves credit for it. Charlie O'Connel is still with Sarah and they are starting a reality show on Oxygen. So with Ryan and Trista, that is 3...the radio people need to get their facts straight. I don't know why, but I just never get tired of the Bachelor/Bachelorette series...I always hold hopes for them to find true love. Jake is one of the most sincere Bachelors the show has had and he most likely will pick Vienna because they pick the fun sexy one every time (he thinks she's sexy, anyway). Then, Tenley will be the next Bachelorette.
Ow funny because when I was in the car this morning I heard the same thing!!!94.1????:) did u happen to catch wich show that has made two long lasting marriges????
Yea, it was 94.1, Chlo! Well, I think they are only referring to Charlie and Sarah, because Jason didn't pick Molly so that's not really what the show is about, and Ryan and Trista were a Bachelorette episode.
Random Fact: A guy from Jillian's season and a girl from Jason's season are getting married.. The girl is the daughter of the coach at the school I intern at.
You read the Mormon Bachelor Pad? That's crazy. I saw "the chrissy herself" and freaked out. I've never seen anyone I know comment on it. Wait to go, girl. My thoughts exactly. He was starving for comments and that blog is a great forum. :)
I think it would be fun if, on the Bachelor episode where all the girls meet back together, the producers bring in the
"Millionaire Matchmaker" and let her have a go at the remaining couples. Now that would be a good show! And maybe, just maybe, there would be a few more successful relationships.
Bye, I have to call NBC or is it CBS, whatever...
No shock how it ended last night, but still I'm not surprised so many couples end up calling it quits. The show is very entertaining though and come May I'll sure be watching Ali with you and mom!
and don't forget baby Yuan!
oh I didn't Chris, I just figured it didn't sound like such a light-hearted post if I put "on DVR the next day or two b/c I was up and down with Baby all night"
Post a Comment