Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Photobucket

have i told you that's what he calls me?
it would take too long to explain it... but it's definitely original :-)
And it's rarely just 'loo',
it's almost always 'a loo'.
Like when i'm complaining about how i don't like what i've planned for dinner and we don't have anything else to eat and i don't feel like making something that i'm not excited about... he say's, all drawn out and in a high-to-low pitch, "aaaa loooo", tilting his head with his eyebrows up, slightly tucking his chin in. or, on a lovely thursday morning, he'll write it on a love note that he left on the counter top for me to read once i choose to wake-up for the day.

thoughts like these make me happy.
and i hope you all have a happy weekend!

5 comments:

Diane said...

I love this so much :)

Brittany said...

I hope you have a happy weekend too, a loo!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing I've seen all day.

raisruckus said...

Now that makes me smile. Though one day I'd love the story. :)

Cheryl Joy said...

Aw, that is so nice!