

It just so happens that the last two years,
on Valentine's Day,
we've craved homemade pizza.
So, it appears as though
we have ourselves a bona fide tradition!
I love that! And I love that it started back when we were dating.
(I'm a Canadian bacon and pineapple kinda gal,
and he's a good ol' fashion pepperoni etc. kinda guy)
And just for fun, here we are with our Valentine's loot. Yummy, monogrammed sugar cookies from Mom, flowers from my darlin', and our chocolate candies to each other (not pictured are the adorable and delicious goodie-bags ~super yummy white chocolate covered popcorn and hand-dipped pretzels~ from Aubrie and Co. and the candy and peach pie from Ma and Pa Oliverson... our countertops are covered! :-)
(just lean on in there Zacho, it's flattering AND looks cool!)


7 comments:
MMMM... the pepperoni and olive side looks sooo yummy!
I love fun traditions, especially when they don't start out as "this is going to be our tradition," but just fall into one. I think I would have wanted some from both sides of that pizza!
is THAT what you were making when I dropped off the cookies??? mmmm, it looks yummy! I definitely should have stayed for pizza. That would have made it the most romantic Valentine's Day ever for you guys.
while both sides of the pizza were deelish...the ronies and olives side was mind-blowing....quite good times. :)
I love accidentally making new traditions! They are the best kind!
ha! i think it totally looks like mark, and i just showed him - he thinks so, too!
great find. :)
Nice! that pizza looks hecka good
Post a Comment