Sunday, February 15, 2009

What Says 'Valentine's Day' More Than...

...PIZZA!




Highlights of the day: 

-Gift exchange (a dozen red roses and some chocolates for me and a girly gift bag full of mementoes for Zacho)



-Going on a cruise in Zacho's car up the 281
-Zacho getting checked-out HARDCORE by another man (and right in front of me too... the nerve!)
-Pizza
-Girl Scout Cookies
-Convo
-more convo
-having a Valentine

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zach getting checked out by man? Way to go Zach!

Zach O. said...

i could really do without the checked out by man talk. blah. but a very nice day besides that. i think miniature horses just scream "happy valentine's day."

Brittany said...

I love that you called it "THE 281." This makes us Californian I've been told ("THE 880", "THE 101"), because true San Antonians just call it "281."

Diane said...

Few men are as "all guy" as Zach, I am sure he didn't enjoy being a dude-magnate. On the brighter side, he made some guy very happy on Valentine's Day :)

He also did a very nice job with the roses, candy and romantic drive. Chrissy is a lucky girl!

Rebex said...

Aww, how sweet. I love that you take pictures of everything. Sorry to hear about the dude checkin' you out, Zach. It is pretty funny though. :)

John Cannon said...

The good old Maryland sweatshirt. Good times. I am glad to see it has found a good new home.

jackie herself said...

i missed the pizza from florence the other day. maybe we should go pick some up. meet you there?