{Sat down on the couch last night with Zacho to watch the Spurs game... and on commercial I began to explain to him what I realized about the oxyhemo stuff . But right then, a Whataburger commercial flashes the patty melt in his face and he instinctively goes Homer Simpson on me and drooled the word 'paatty melt' amidst my explanation of the Bohr shift. Lesson learned. Don't mix School-Chrissy and Sports-Zach. Or at least not without consulting your physician about possible side effects.}
I have been having a hard time focusing because I've taught myself some new stuff on Photoshop, namely, the following life-altering key strokes: Filter > Render > Lighting Effects & Filter > Render > Noise > Reduce Noise. Any photoshoppers out there feelin' me on this one?! Boy-Howdy are those puppies priceless.
Here's a before and after of Zacho I took on Sunday. The original is lovely in and of itself, but the editing just makes me giddy.
![]() |
And perhaps more incredible is my discovery that I can now create a photograph of my own ginormous mug that I feel comfortable enough putting up as large-format on this here blogger... aaand you all have photoshop to thank for that! ;) (but who am I kidding, I am pretty dadgum vain on this thing. A gazillion pictures of my new haircut ringing any bells?)
PS. Jackie-dear, I've not forgotten about you. I will send it ASAP. Sorry for the lapse in time.



5 comments:
wow you make me look good darlin! haha...jk...i love that picture of you though...and i think you are a wizardress with the camera and photoshop. as to the homer simpson deal...i'd rather not be classified with him on any level...i've worked out,studied,and prayed too much for that.
Man that looks great! I used that trick and it does take pictures to a new level. I love that you figure these things out so I can use it cause photoshop is hard for me to figure out on my own. Ur pictures are getting better and better each time.
Could you look more like your mom? Unbelievable.
You're gettin' good at the pphoto stuff .. that's for sure. I love your pictures!
What a gorgeous mug you have (and that other guy isn't too bad himself!!). It just makes me miss you! No baby yet... Dr thought he'd be here by now. I even put my hospital bag in the car this morning!! Wishful thinking, I guess. Who knows, it could STILL happen tonight! And if not, it better happen before Jake goes on a business trip next Friday - otherwise he's not going. Anyways, it sounds like this nice boy is taking very good care of you. I'm so glad to see/hear/read that! You definitely deserve it!! xoxo
Love the effects...but you're beautiful without the photoshopping (just in case you ever doubted).
Post a Comment