Ookaay.
I'm discovering this couponing thing is like a game.
It's like a game against over-priced, not-worth-what-it-costs goods.
And for reals... bring it.

While husband was out over the weekend,
I tried to make good use of my time.
At my first visit to CVS, I saw they had a killer deal on Pepsi drinks and product.
However, the only flavor we drink that they had in
stock was Mountain Dew.
But I peeked down the aisle closer and saw they had a SPACE
for Diet Cherry Pepsi.
They just didn't have any in stock.
So I asked the dude when the Pepsi-man was making a visit and he said later that day.
So I called back the next day, and TA-DA! Pepsi-man delivered,
and in a big way.
6 cases of Pepsi product =
$21.63
$10 dollars back =
$10.63
So, pretty much, I paid $1.77 per 12 pack. That's 15 cents a can folks.
Ba-ring it.

6 comments:
and in this corner: Winner....and reigning champion:
Chrissy Freeman
i'm so proud of you.
What a deal, couponing is fun (and a bit addictive, sometimes even embarrasing if you get too extreme, which we may or may not do at times :)
It's good to start practicing for the big game now...then by the time you need diapers you'll have it down pat! I get sad if I think about how much money I wasted on diapers for Ella and the first part of Addie's babyhood. That Pepsi deal was a great one...and now you have $10 in stock for the next CVS deals!
Awesome!
Yahtzee!
mike
Post a Comment