Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's short and fat and smells amazing?


Our Christmas Tree!





In other news, as long as my dinner table looks like this:





...my breaks between posts will be just about as long as the last one.


My apologies. But the Christmas season makes me want to create things.

And there's no stoppin' it.

{note: picture was NOT staged. Just ask Zacho. I think he found an acorn in his pork chop last night.}


9 comments:

Cheryl Joy said...

Look at you, Mrs. Festive. :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! Christmas time's a comin'! That wreath is going to be adorable! Isn't it fun to decorate? Love it.

Marci said...

I love the acorn wreath. I need to get crafty and make one - I can't find one I like for under $50!

Zach O. said...

i love having a lil christmas tree...i sat on the couch sipping on christmas cocoa and looked at the lights on the tree this morning at about 6:25. it was glorious. true no staging with the craft table...no acorns in my pork chops though...you fixin to get supa creative with all that time off you got comin up? i should publicly thank you for letting me get colored lights for the tree. :)

THE GROWS said...

isnt it so fun to decorate your own house for the first time? And get your own Christmas tree!

Charlene said...

Creative clutter is so fun! I like your little tree too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

Diane's Christmas List:

Acorn wreath

michele cabiness said...

I fell in love with that wreath too! Did you see it on made? It is on my to do list, but my table looks like yours......only with different christmas projects!