Well friends,
Looks like The Life is going to go under some serious renovations!
Excited? You should be :-)
...Come 2010, we'll have a whole new address, new look, some fun new links, and an extra lil somethin' special.
And by that I do NOT mean a baby tracker in the upper right hand corner.
I'm going to post the link to the new blog on this blogger address
on January 1st.
I've been working 'round the clock on it all, gettin' myself preeeetty amped. I mean, stayin up 'til a good 2 or 3 in the morning each night.
I am sooo excited for the big reveal, I can hardly wait :-)
As of now... The Life is under construction
and we'll see ya Jan first at the new site!

4 comments:
Wow what is in store for you us to read?! I'm excited.
you are taking a 2 week vacation?! what will I do?
I totally agree with your mom!!!
You are going to have a fabulous site, but 2 weeks is a great deal to ask of us to wait ;.)
Y'ALL WENT TO FLOORE 'S TONIGHT?!! what the? I feel like we live 1000 miles apart when I find these things out . . .through Twitter of all places.
Post a Comment