Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Who knew?

Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson could throw down? Not I.




But I've been listening to this all day, whilst making this year's Halloween costume (see year's previous HERE and HERE).

This year's, I must admit, was slightly inspired by the husband. But also something I would totally do otherwise. Here's all the ingredients... and you'll get the final shebang when I'm allll done!

7 comments:

Diane said...

shebang?

can't wait to see that.

Anonymous said...

Last year's costume was awesome. Can't wait to see what you come up with this year.

Love all your decorations - too cute!

Stephanie said...

I heard that song during the preview to the previews the other night when we went to see Couple's Retreat. Glad you found it! I loved it, and was also surprised with Scarlett!

Can't wait to see the costumes. you make me want to get a sewing machine. haha

Diane said...

Scarlett sounds like Adele....whose voice I love.

Brittany said...

hmm sheriff is too obvious...rodeo queen, Ms. Texas? It'll probably be something I can't even guess with your picture :)

Diane said...

did you see the photo of cjane's little boy on her blog today. check it out. beautiful

Shan said...

Totally loving the song Chrissy! Seriously, who knew?