Sunday, September 13, 2009

Roid Rage




Threatening to jam a tennis ball down a line-judge's throat. And then saying she could kill her. 

Be a lady for crying out loud. Your game isn't exactly known for having finesse. And then you go ahead and curse out the officiators. Lovely.

I feel very sad for Clijsters. She can't feel good about her win. That's a shame.

Serena, at least try and act like a lady.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

EXACTLY.
When I saw the video clip of her yelling the line judge I thought "roid rage".
Do they have roid testing for tennis? Maybe the William sisters will get back to serving the ball under 100 mph if tennis was "tested" a little more often.

Brittany said...

I know I couldn't believe that! I felt so bad for Clijsters she played an awesome game but in the end won by default. I do love that about tennis though, that you have to have class or you're d.q.'d.

katieg said...

AMEN!